Angular 10 comes barely 4 months after Angular 9 was released 4, while Angular 11 is scheduled to be released later in the fall.
Notable features in this Angular release include:
- A brand new data range picker
- Warnings about CommonJS imports that can end up with large slow Application software or app is a program or group of programs designed to run on computing devices which perform a group of functions, tasks, or activities for the end-user. These programs usually consist of system software and application software. System software interacts with computers at a basic level performing low-level. Application software resides above system software directly interacting with the... More
- Optional stricter settings
- TypeScript has been updated to TypeScript 3.9
- TSLib has been updated to TSLib v2.0
- TSLint has been updated to TSLint v6
- New default browser configuration with ES5 builds being disabled by default
- The Angular Package Format no longer includes ESM5 or FESM5 bundles, saving developers 119MB of downloads
- Older browsers including IE 9, 10, and Internet Explorer Mobile are no longer supported
For more information about the Angular 10.0 release and how to update is available here.