Valve’s Proton 5.13-5 release now available with Cyberpunk 2077 fixes as well as Microsoft Flight Simulator support on Linux in VR mode.
Highlights of Proton 5.13-5 release
- Support new OpenXR virtual reality API. Microsoft Flight Simulator’s VR mode is now usable on AMD hardware
- Update vkd3d-proton to v2.1.
- A Fix for world sounds in Cyberpunk 2077 included.
- Online play is now functional in Red Dead Online and Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Fix hangs or crashes in Gears Tactics, Fallout 76, Kingdoms Reborn, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, and Conan Exiles.
- The screenshot function is now usable in Fallout 76 and Path of Exile.
- Most games will now stop accepting input while the Steam game overlay is up.
- Fix missing text in Lumberjack’s Destiny.
- Fix display resolution issue in DLC Quest and other XNA games.
More information about the Proton 5.13-5 release including build, setup, and installation information can be found from the Github source page here.